Current: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Melbourne, Australia. Doctor of Philosophy (School of Fashion and Textiles).
- Working Title: "Dressed Perception: Narratives of Clothing and Sensory Experience". Primary Supervisor: Associate Professor Jessica Bugg. Associate Supervisor: Dr Andrea Eckersley.
2017. Parsons School of Design, New York, United States. MA, Fashion Studies (with Distinction).
- Thesis: “What the Nose Knows: Memories and Narratives of Smell and Clothing.” Primary Advisor: Dr Heike Jenss. Second Reader: Dr Francesca Granata.
- Awards: Academic Honours; Outstanding Student Award for Academic Achievement and Collegiality; Elected student speaker, MA graduation ceremony.
- Academic Service: Editor, MA Fashion Studies Digest, Fall 2016 –Spring 2017; Co-organiser, ADHT Graduate Student Symposium, May 11-12, 2017.
2007. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. BA, Applied Science (Fashion & Textile Merchandising) (with Distinction).
- Thesis: “The Green Affair: The Eco-Fashion Trend in Australia.
- Awards: Calibre Award for Excellence in Product Development
2002. Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. BA, Business (Communication)(Public Relations).
Research Assistant to Dr Heike Jenss, Parsons School of Design, New York. January 2016 – June 2017.
Tutor. RMIT, Melbourne, Australia.
Fashion Studies 1, Bachelor of Fashion Design (Honours), 2018.
Teaching Assistant. Parsons School of Design, New York.
Graduate course: Fashion Cultures, Spring 2017. Undergraduate courses: History of Fashion, Fall 2016; Introduction to Fashion Studies, Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
Guest Lecturer & Panels. RMIT, Melbourne. Trend Forecasting, School of Architecture & Design. 2013 & 2014. Judging Panel, Product Development Project, School of Fashion & Textiles. 2012.
Fashion Trend Forecaster. WGSN, Freelance. 2009 – 2015. Modisto, Trend Manager, Melbourne, Australia. February 2010 – July 2016.
Design Coordinator (Youth). Myer, Melbourne, Australia. December 2007 – May 2009.
And before I began in the fashion industry, I had jobs as a piano teacher, waitress, dish-washer, and a youth worker - it was a winding path that brought me to where I am today but one that has richly informed my current work and interests.